Radiesse for tear-trough area?

Radiesse for tear-trough  area?
I’m a 25 year old, female and since I turned 22, I  noticed that my uppermost-cheek/tear-trough area is starting to flatten. This  problem emphasizes dark cir


Dr. Bustillo
Hyaluronic fillers for tear  trough
The filler of choice for the tear trough area is a hyaluronic acid, such  as Restylane or Juvederm. Usually a 1 cc syringe is enough for both  sides

This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

5 stars - based on 527 reviews
® Andres Bustillo, M.D., F.A.C.S. | Sitemap | Resources | Privacy Policy | Cosmetic Surgery Marketing by Surgeons Advisor | By: Dr. Andres Bustillo
6705 Red Rd. #602 Coral Gables FL 33143 USA | Phone Number: 305.663.3380