Conventional treatments for acne scarring and upper lip wrinkles are centered around resurfacing techniques, such as dermabrasion, CO 2 laser resurfacing, or deep peels. All of these modalities work by removing a layer of skin. Apart from being painful, they do pose risks, such as scarring and changes in pigmentation.
The medical roll CIT works underneath the skin to promote collagen deposition, not by removing skin. In fact, the surface skin stays intact. There are no raw surfaces. The advantages are many. First, the risk for scarring is extremely low, because the procedure does not remove any skin. Second, there is no risk of pigment changes ( changes in the color of the skin). Any third, healing is painless and the recovery is relatively fast.
Roll CIT FAQs
If you live near Miami, FL, Dr. Andres Bustillo offers Roll CIT Skin Treatments among its services and is conveniently located at 6705 Red Rd #602, Miami, FL 33143.
Why Choose plastic surgeon Dr. Bustillo?
- Castle Connolly Top Doctor for more than 10 years
- American Board of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery
- American Board of Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery
- Facial Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery Fellowship at The New York University
- Otolaryngology – Head & Neck Surgery Residency at The University of Miami, Jackson Memorial Hospital
- General Surgery Internship at The University of Miami, Jackson Memorial Hospital