Who is a Candidate for Lip Augmentation?
Lip augmentation is safe and appropriate for most patients who want fuller lips with better contours. However, patients must not have any allergies to the fillers used. They should also be adults in good health with realistic expectations.
Risks of Lip Augmentation
There are very few risks associated with lip augmentation. Allergic reactions can occur, especially when a dermal filler containing lidocaine is used. This is rare, however.
Patients may experience minor bruising and swelling after the treatment. These side effects are mild, however, and should subside quickly.
Lip Augmentation FAQs
Lip augmentation plumps and shapes your lips using injectable dermal fillers. However, to achieve a natural appearance, it is imperative that you select a highly trained, experienced surgeon to perform your lip augmentation.
A lip lift should not be done at the same time as a rhinoplasty. The reason being that the essential blood supply to the columella ( the vertical portion of the base of the nose ) can be compromised
Even non-invasive procedures require a consultation with Dr. Bustillo in Miami. This is to ensure that the procedure will be safe and effective for you.
During the consultation, Dr. Bustillo will ask you about your goals and health history to determine your candidacy. We are confident you will leave feeling well-informed, comfortable, and excited to finally get the full, attractive lips you’ve always desired.
If you live near Miami, FL, Dr. Andres Bustillo offers Lip augmentation among its services and is conveniently located at 6705 Red Rd #602, Miami, FL 33143.
Why Choose plastic surgeon Dr. Bustillo?
- Castle Connolly Top Doctor for more than 10 years
- American Board of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery
- American Board of Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery
- Facial Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery Fellowship at The New York University
- Otolaryngology – Head & Neck Surgery Residency at The University of Miami, Jackson Memorial Hospital
- General Surgery Internship at The University of Miami, Jackson Memorial Hospital